OF ENVIRONMENTAL TYPE:
OF TYPE CULTURAL PARTNER:
- Try to choose plans or packages that are environmentally responsible and that show an attitude consistent with the local community.
- Do not buy or market animals and plants or products derived from them that are protected by Colombian legislation without having the respective permits
- Dispose of your garbage carefully, recycle when possible, reuse your bottles and say no to plastic bags.
- If you can bring back the waste; we have a management program to arrange them properly.
- Help us spread the responsible behaviors and become a sustainable tourist, explaining to your friends and colleagues about this.
- During the development of the activity Do not throw garbage, cans, glass, or polluting substances.
- Birds and other animals, need flowers and fruits for their survival, please keep them.
- The commercialization of animal or vegetable species prohibited by law or that do not have the permits or licenses granted by the environmental authorities in accordance with the provisions of Law 17 of 1981 is prohibited.
For non-resident travelers in Colombia:
- When visiting places and activities of cultural interest such as anniversaries, museums, religious events, parades, etc. Please maintain respectful and prudent behavior towards the community and the activities in which you participate.
- Observe the regional culture and try to interact avoiding cultural shock and respecting the customs of our region
- PLEASE, Refrain from giving alms to people and street children.
- Be responsible with your sexuality, Law 679 of 2001 expressly prohibits sexual exploitation and abuse with minors and is punishable by jail.
- Do not stimulate the consumption and trafficking of narcotics.
- Do not smoke tobacco in public places, do it in the areas designated for that purpose.
- It is recommended to have a respectful and preferential treatment with minors, seniors, people with disabilities and pregnant women.
- The carrying and use of firearms and sharp punches is prohibited.
- The consumption and use of psychoactive substances is prohibited.
- In application of Law 397 of 1997, we recommend abstaining from the illicit traffic of cultural goods.
- We ask you to complete the evaluation of our service. Your opinions represent a great contribution to improve our activity.
If you are going to remove works of art or cultural property from any period of the country, you must request the export authorization from the competent authorities:
Ministry of culture, heritage management for all types of cultural assets. www.mincultura.gov.co
OF ECONOMIC TYPE:
- General file of the nation in the case of documentary goods,www.archivogeneral.gov.co
- Colombian Institute of Anthropology and History, for the archaeological heritage replicas, www.icanh.gov.co
- Support the regional culture, buy local products, arts and crafts.
- Do not contribute with illegality, (Accommodation and operators that do not comply with legal requirements). Demand the respective Commercial Registry documents, and National Tourism Registry.