The Eco Hotel Piedemonte is concerned and works against the environmental impact generated by solid waste, which is why we invite all our staff and visitors when throwing away garbage, take into account:
RECOMMENDATIONS IN CASE OF GENERATING WASTE
- Deposit all your waste in trash cans destined for each type, the colors
they indicate what should be deposited in each of them.
- In everyday life, avoid buying products with useless packaging, reject the bags
when they are products that can be carried in the hand.
- Do not waste food when cooking.
- Use porcelain tableware and cloth napkins.
- Avoid buying plastic products, as it is one of the most harmful materials for the environment.
RECOMMENDATIONS TO MAKE EFFICIENT USE OF ENERGY
We invite all the public to make efficient use of energy in our rooms:
- We suggest you avoid leaving chargers, hair straighteners or other devices
connected when they are not in use.
- Turn off lights, TV and air conditioning or fan when leaving the room
or when you no longer need them.
RECOMMENDATIONS FOR EFFICIENT WATER USE
1. In the toilets and in the showers use the water that is necessary and close them when finished.
2. Do not use the toilet as a garbage dump, there are problems in the treatment plants.
3. If you detect a water leak somewhere, let the hotel staff know.
4. Contribute to our commitment to sustainability.
5. Use soaps and biodegradable detergents.